12 Behind-the-Scenes Shots That Showed a Brand New Side of Famous Movies
From turning a normal human into a wolf in Twilight to giving special powers to our favorite heroes like Thor, special effects can completely change a movie. It’s only by seeing their behind-the-scenes shots, that we can see what it took the actors, stuntmen, directors, and the use of computer graphics to end up with the scenes that we love so much.
iBuzz presents you with 12 behind-the-scenes pictures that show another side of the movies we love.
1. The werewolves in Twilight don’t look that wild anymore.
2. Thor before and after visual effects in Avengers: Endgame
3. This is how Superman flies.
4. “The Corellian Hounds in Solo were played by real dogs.”
5. Maleficent’s big wings are not that big. In reality, they don’t even exist.
6. A mock crowd made for Star Wars: Episode I — The Phantom Menace
7. Old man Steve Rogers visual effects, before and after
8. The Hunger Games control room is, in fact, just a simple room.
9. Ryan Reynolds doing motion capture for Detective Pìkachu
10. Tweedledee and Tweedledum from Alice in Wonderland before all the special effects
11. The famous pirate Davy Jones before the special effects that make him the pirate we all know
12. This is not the Groot we imagined.
Which one made you go “wow” the most? Share your opinions with us in the comments!
Preview photo credit The Twilight Saga: Eclipse / Maverick Films