Animals, just like us, need to be given a second chance. All they need is love and care from their fellow owners. It’s so astonishing seeing the difference between the first day they were adopted compared to a year later. Such progress makes us believe that in the end, friendship and love are all we need.
For us at iBuzz, seeing animals living their best lives will always be enjoyable. By the time you’re finished reading this article, you’ll run to hug your pet and tell them how much you appreciate them.
1. “Happy one-year adoption day to Philip! I’m so proud of how far he’s come!”
2. “We found a baby parrot on the road a few days back. He wouldn’t look at us the first day and now he wants to cuddle every time he sleeps.”
3. “My Apollo when I found him vs giving him lots of love, food, and kisses”
4. “This is Max. He went from a tiny cup filled with anxiety to a 5-gallon tank with a friendly snail named Toby.”
5. “I brought home a very sick 2-week-old puppy, doubting he would even make it through the night.”
6. “My little Lunas before and after — she’s so strong!”
7. “My girl Charity, 6 months apart — the change still stuns me.”
8. “This is a before and after of Walter. It’s pretty apparent how far he’s come in a year since we got him.”
9. “He was a baby when we caught him in a mall parking lot. He’s going to be 7 this year.”
10. “Before and after Bella’s transformation!”
11. “Anemic, a horrible flea allergy, and a bad mouth infection — now he’s obsessed with cheese and sleeping on the couch. Meet Gobby!”
12. “Got him from someone who was neglecting him. He didn’t even have the energy to stand. Now Felix is a very happy boy and loves to run around!”
13. “The day I picked up Ivy, she was overwhelmed and skittish. Now she enjoys forest runs and being with a select set of humans.”
14. “This was Hector the day we brought him home in 2017 and a year later in 2018”
15. “My frog before and after I took him home. Look how his coloring came through once his environment was what he needed!”
Did these 15 stories inspire you to run out and adopt a new pet? Do you have an adopted pet? Please share their photo down below, we’d love to see it!