15+ Photos That Prove There’s Nothing More Precious Than a Kind Heart
Not only do good deeds help our world be brighter, but they improve the health of those who radiate that goodness. However, the main reason for doing kind things lies in the grateful eyes of those who receive them, in their happy faces and in their blissfulness. And this article is another piece of proof for that.
We at iBuzz would like to inspire all of our readers to do more good and the photos in this article will show you why it’s worth it.
1. Happy birthday to you, Cat!
2. “Adopted my second child today. This is Floyd and my partner just after coming home.”
3. “My cat learned that the alarm sound means I wake up, so I’ve been setting my alarm 30 minutes early every day to give her more happy time.”
4. “This little fellow followed me and climbed me when I was leaving my camp this morning. I think I’ve been chosen. He’s asleep in my field lab now.”
5. “This is Sara. We adopted her when she was about 6, now she’s 16! She likes cheese and blueberries.”
6. “Indiana Jones on the day of his adoption, after recovery from parvo, and on his birthday today!”
7. “Our first (feral) cat at 6 months vs one year”
8. “We’ve had our rescue fur-baby for 2 years now! Meet Chewy and his before and after adoption pic.”
9. His cute little bent ear straightened out after adoption!
10. “I found this falcon in the middle of the road on my way to work this morning.”
11. “Lucy has been at the humane society I work at for about 8 months. She has more love to give than any dog I’ve ever met.”
12. “Adopted this pretty girl from the shelter last week, welcome home Hecate!”
13. “I finally decided to adopt a kitten, these girls are sisters and, long story short, I came home with 2.”
14. Look at his happy face after he got adopted!
15. A sad stray boy in the shelter — now happy to have his own bed and toys.
16. From neglected and heartworm positive to spoiled in pearls
17. “My dog Wynter — from living on the streets to relaxing in my backyard”
18. 2 photos taken an hour apart, before and after adoption
Which of these photos has beaten the kind-o-meter of your heart the most? We would be glad to hear from you in the comments!!
Preview photo credit tasbiha_kawnine / reddit