15 Photos That Show Celebrities Way Before They Were Famous
Michelle Obama has a cute yearbook photo, Channing Tatum dated a random woman’s friend, and Gal Gadot once served in the army! These “simple” parts of celebrities’ lives before they were famous never fail to interest us.
We at iBuzz keep searching for interesting photos of our favorite celebrities from the past and would love to share some moments from their pre-famous lives with you. Be sure to take a look at the adorable bonus at the end of the article.
1. A girl found out that her boyfriend’s mom was really cool and dated Channing Tatum in high school.
2. Steven Jobs in 1976 at the age of 21 before Apple became a billion-dollar company
3. A user from Twitter shared that her mom had dated Blake Shelton a long time ago and her aunt had dated his bass player.
4. Ben Affleck decided to “help” Matt Damon who isn’t on Instagram by publishing his old pictures.
5. A Reddit user shared a pic showing that his uncle was friends with Tupac Shakur.
6. “My mom used to date Mike Tyson back in the day.”
7. A girl from Twitter shares that her aunt and mom were both friends with Floyd Mayweather.
8. This Reddit user’s grandfather was friends with Gilligan in the late ’70s.
9. Lady Gaga’s former DJ and best friend Brendan Sullivan in 2006
10. Taylor Swift and Abigail Anderson in 2005
11. Michelle Obama revealed a photo from her yearbook.
12. A lucky guy went to high school with Axl Rose and Izzy Stradlin from Guns N’ Roses and shared a photo from that time.
13. “My sister dated Jared Padalecki in high school.”
14. “Gal Gadot aka Wonder Woman drafting into the army at 18 years old”
15. Angelina Jolie with her friends when she was a teen
Bonus: Guess who it is! This is John Travolta way before he became famous.
Have you ever met any celebrities before they became famous? Do you have any photos with them? Please share your stories and pictures down below!
Preview photo credit Thor1noak / reddit