15 Stunning Real-Life Places That Look a Lot Like Scenes From Fantastic Movies
Game of Thrones, The Avengers, Avatar, The Lord of the Rings. All of these blockbusters have some incredible scenery that seems to be pure fantasy, but it’s actually not. Our world is so diverse that there are some almost identical places that exist in real life. It’s our planet’s breathtaking nature that inspired writers and film directors in their creation of these magical worlds. So, if you thought that you could only see them on TV or on a movie screen, now you know that you can actually witness them in real life.
iBuzz has collected the best photos of these fantastic places that will make your jaw drop because of how similar they are. Are you ready?
1. The Tree-Of-Souls, Avatar & Wisteria tree at Ashikaga Flower Park, Ashikaga, Japan
2. Thanos’ resting spot and the final scene, Avengers: Infinity War & Banaue Rice Terraces in the Philippines
3. Bioluminescent pond, Avatar & Bioluminescent Lagoon in Falmouth, Jamaica
4. The Great Realm of Dwarrowdelf, The Lord of the Rings & Basilica Cistern in Turkey
5. Mesa, Up & Tepuy Roraima in Venezuela
6. The Great Hall of Hogwarts, Harry Potter & The Great Hall of the Christ Church College, Oxford University
7. Pandora nights, Avatar & the Waitomo Glowworm Caves in New Zealand
8. Mann’s ice planet, Interstellar & Snæfellsjökull glacier in Iceland
9. King’s Landing, Game of Thrones & the city of Dubrovnik in Croatia
10. Rivendell, The Lord of the Rings & Lauterbrunnen in Switzerland
11. Eastern Air Temple, Avatar: The Last Airbender & temples on Mount Fanjing in Tongren, China
12. Paradise Falls, Up & Angel Falls in Venezuela
13. Doors of Durin (Moria), The Lord of the Rings & St. Edward’s Church’s door flanked by 2 old trees in England
14. Bath House, Spirited Away & Rekishi-no-Yado Kanaguya, Nagano, Japan
15. Floating Mountains, Avatar & Hallelujah Mountains in Zhangjiajie Park, China
Which of these places would you like to visit and see with your own eyes?