16 Actors Who Played Different Roles in the Same Movie and You Probably Missed It
If you’ve ever had the feeling while watching a movie that a character looked weird or resembled someone you’ve already seen in the same movie, you might had been absolutely right. For example, In Back to the Future: Part II Michael J. Fox, who plays the main character, Marty, also played Marty’s daughter. It’s quite shocking, but it’s not the only time an actor had several roles in one movie. However, it’s not that easy to spot because actors do such a great job of portraying different people that you never expect there’s a little catch.
iBuzz found several actors who played more than one role in one movie. Let’s check your attentiveness and see how many of them you’ve noticed before.
1. Michael J. Fox — Marty McFly and Marlene McFly, Back to the Future Part II (1989)
2. Jason Isaacs — Mr. Darling and Captain Hook, Peter Pan (2003)
3. Jonathan Hyde — Sam Parrish and Van Pelt, Jumanji (1995)
4. Dick Van Dyke — Bert and Mr. Dawes Sr., Mary Poppins (1964)
5. Warwick Davis — Griphook and Professor Filius Flitwick, Harry Potter movies (2001-2011)
6. Ben Stiller — Larry Daley and Laaa, Night at the Museum: Secret of the Tomb (2014)
7. Eugenio Derbez — Felipe and Felipe’s grandmother, Jack and Jill (2011)
8. Ben Mendelsohn — Keller and Talos, Captain Marvel (2019)
9. James Remar — Ace Speck and Butch Pooch, Django Unchained (2012)
10. Eddie Murphy as Prince Akeem, Clarence, Randy Watson, and Saul in Coming to America (1988)
11. Arsenio Hall — Semmi, Morris, a girl in a bar, and Reverend Brown in Coming to America (1988)
12. Michelle Williams — Annie and Glinda, Oz the Great and Powerful (2013)
13. Margaret Hamilton — Miss Almira Gulch and The Wicked Witch Of The West, The Wizard Of Oz (1939)
14. Dean-Charles Chapman — Martyn Lannister and Tommen Baratheon, Game of Thrones (2011-)
15. Ryan Reynolds — Deadpool and the voice of Juggernaut, Deadpool 2 (2018)
16. Benedict Cumberbatch — Dr. Stephen Strange and Dormammu, Doctor Strange (2016)
How many of these did you know? Which of these surprised you the most? Share your score and thoughts in comments!