We often come home to find our pets in some very surreal situations. Some of their stunts are so bizarre that it makes us wonder if they need to be rebooted. From a dog trying to bite a rainbow to a frog keeping the coins in a change dispenser, these are just a few performances from these 4-legged actors that could compete with Keanu Reeves and win their own Oscar.
The iBuzz editorial couldn’t help but feel like we visiting a parallel universe while looking at these lovable weirdos who managed to steal a bunch of applause for their behavior. We’d love for you to join us on this thrilling journey.
1. “I was wondering why my change didn’t come out of the vending machine, so I looked inside the change dispenser.”
2. Trying hard to bite a rainbow!
3. “My sister’s dog likes to sit on the railing like a cat.”
4. “This is my friends’ dog Lance with some fallen tulip petals that he has collected. He carries them one by one to his bed.”
5. They didn’t think anyone was watching.
6. “He literally sits like that, in that area, all the time. What am I missing here?”
7. Someone forgot how to use the door.
8. “My cousin has a kitty and a bearded dragon and they chill together like this all the time.”
9. “This dog loves the snow so much he refuses to come inside when it’s snowing.”
10. “She wouldn’t wake up no matter what was done to her.”
11. Lady Marmalade and her fancy paws
12. That’s a really nice house-cat-plant.
13. Just hanging with the boys.
14. How do we buy this one?
15. He thinks he’s a lap dog.
16. “I don’t have a clue why my dog always looks surprised.”
17. “Teamwork to say hello to the neighbor dog (on the right)”
18. This kitty has eaten too much and just fell down like this to take a nap.
19. “Kiwi the gargoyle. Totally normal.”
20. Cloning is real.
21. “He fell asleep like this.”
22. “I don’t know why, but my cat drowns things. This happens at least every 48 hours.”
23. “He’s desperately trying to say hello from between his tree and the wall.”
24. When your breakfast becomes your best friend:
What has your pet done that made you think they were stolen by aliens and returned to you after they were somehow altered?