24 Tender Photos of Cats and Dogs Who’ve Learned What It Means to Love
All our lives we’ve been taught that cats and dogs are enemies and that they can’t stand each other. Even the cartoons showed us this! But it’s not always the case. A lot of cats and dogs have special friendships and bonds and when that happens, it’s the most adorable thing ever!
iBuzz fully encourages peace between dogs and cats and that’s exactly why we’re excited to share with you 24 photos of our furry friends showing love for each other!
24. Watching the sunset in a cozy blanket with your friend
23. Couples posing for wedding photos
22. The dog immediately adopted the new cat and this is how they always sleep now.
21. Henry the dog and Baloo love enjoying the sunshine together.
20. This dog takes care of this one-eyed cat.
19. This dog doesn’t mind sharing the cone of shame with this kitten.
18. Little baby wants to play with his big bro.
17. Do you like this dog’s new hat?
16. Pup likes being the little spoon.
15. The softest and comfiest mattress
14. When your child wants to play with you:
13. “You’ve got this, little kitty.”
12. We might be dysfunctional, but we’re still a happy family.
11. The kitten is too small to be the big spoon.
10. Kitty is still not used to this new arrangement.
9. Both think the other is sleeping.
8. When you haven’t seen your significant other all day:
7. “Drive safe, honey.”
6. They always fight, except for when someone is taking a picture of them.
5. Looks like a romantic scene from a movie…
4. The dog is doing a good job of being a blanket.
3. This kitten loves its blanket.
2. This pup seems a little uncomfortable, but too shy to say anything.
1. When your friend is sad and you’re trying to comfort them:
If cats and dogs can get along, so can anyone else, right? These are honestly some of our most favorite types of pictures and we would love to see more! Please, if you have any photos of your pets being friendly and cute with each other don’t hesitate to share them with us!
Preview photo credit Wolverinedoge / reddit