Gwen Stefani Has Turned 50, and Here Are 23 Photos That Prove She Still Looks Like a Queen
The famous American singer, Gwen Stefani, has turned 50, but it’s almost impossible to believe. She started as a vocalist in the band No Doubt and made it to the top with the singles Don’t Speak and Cool. And Gwen is loved by her numerous fans not only for her outstanding talent, but also for her unique sense of style and forever youthful appearance. Her provocative, glamorous, and sensual look always turn heads and makes her look like a queen.
iBuzz admires Gwen Stefani’s edgy sense of style and her passion for singing, and we can’t wait to show you the photos that prove that age is just a number.
1. Stefani is famous for her gorgeous platinum blonde hair, but her natural hair color is brunette. She has been dying her hair since 1994.
2. Gwen Stefani’s passion for music was inspired by her older brother Eric. He encouraged her to join No Doubt as a vocalist.
3. Red lips have been Stefani’s signature look since high school. It was her grandmother who presented her with lipstick in this color.
4. Gwen Stefani dated her bandmate and their breakup was pretty tough. But it inspired Stefani to write new songs, including Don’t Speak, which became No Doubt’s first hits.
5. Before Gwen Stefani started making money as a singer, she used to work at the fast-food restaurant, Dairy Queen, and as a swimming instructor.
6. She launched her first clothing line in 2004 and it was actually supposed to prepare her for retirement from the music industry.
7. Gwen Stefani was a little bit chubby in high school, so she joined the school’s swim team to lose weight.
8. Gwen became the first singer who managed to sell a million copies of her song online.
9. Gwen Stefani is a big fan of Japanese street culture. She even collaborated with Nickelodeon to develop the animated series called Kuu Kuu Harajuku.
10. Gwen sold more than 9 million albums as a solo artist.
11. In 2004, Gwen Stefani made her first film debut in The Aviator, starring Leonardo DiCaprio.
12. The singer is distantly related to Madonna.
13. If she wasn’t a singer, she would’ve become a makeup artist.
14. Gwen Stefani has won several music awards including one Grammy Award and 2 Billboard Music Awards.
15. Stefani almost got the part of Mrs. Smith in the movie Mr. and Mrs. Smith, starring Brad Pitt.
16. Gwen Stefani only had 2 boyfriends before her current partner, singer Blake Shelton.
17. Stefani is a proud mother of 3 boys: Kingston James McGregor Rossdale (2006), Zuma Nesta Rock Rossdale (2008), and Apollo Bowie Flynn Rossdale (2014).
18. Gwen Stefani has Italian, Norwegian, Irish, Scottish, and German roots.
19. Gwen Stefani has been a judge on The Voice.
20. Yellow is Stefani’s favorite color because she says that it makes her happy.
21. Gwen Stefani was born into a family of an Italian-American marketing executive and an accountant.
22. She has a university degree, with a major in art.
23. Gwen Stefani regularly donates to charity. She has supported UNICEF, Save the Children, and many other charitable organizations.
Which of Gwen Stefani’s looks do you like the most? Do you know of any other celebrities who haven’t aged at all? Share your thoughts in the comments.